The Eco-Modernist Presents:
5 Eco-Favorites for the Holiday Season
1. Peace Card
Eco-chic customizable holiday cards. Cards are printed on paper stock derived from 60% recycled pre-consumer waste pulp with the remaining 40% from sustainable managed tree plantations. Vegetable based inks. Printed in USA by an FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified facility.Plain Jane's Season's Greenings.
2. Garden of Eve Skin Care
Made from 100% natural ingredients including organically grown and wildcrafted herbs and aromatic essential plant oils and unrefined butters and beeswax, this wonderful skin care line is whipped up (literally!) by herbalist Eve Stahl. Custom formulations available. Garden of Eve.
3. Nurturing Beauty Body Souffle
This Body Souffle comes in four "flavors". I tried the luscious Mango Souffle and it was absolutely heavenly. Not only does it smell fabulous, the combination of shea butter and mango butters plus avocado and sweet almond oils does wonders for dry winter skin (even feet!). Shea and mango butters are solid at room temperature but melt when they come into contact with your skin. Now that's a scrumptious beauty treat! Nurturing Beauty.
4. Hybrid Wall Clock
Made from recycled bike and computer parts like sprockets and hard drives, this wall clock is both minimalist and green. 7 in. diameter. Made in Oregon. Delight.com
5. SKN Designer Reusable Tote Bags
Last but not least, here is one of our favorite bags (tomato design shown here). Whether it's a trip to the farmer's market, bodega, or corner store, these tote bags are durable and practical, yet hip. Organic cotton. Made in the USA. Choose your fruit or veggie.
P.S. - Until December 22, get 20% off. Just enter "happyholidays" in the coupon code box when you check out. Plus get free standard shipping on all orders until December 22. Happy shopping! GetSKN.com